* Application of low temperatures destroys sub-dermal fat cells while not harming the skin.
* When subjected to very cold temperatures, the first reaction of the body is to limit the circulation system as to protect the vital organs. Cryolipolysis collects the blood at the upper layers of the skin by using vacuum, which strengthens the effects.
* Cryo system does not use needles, does not irritate the skin, and the patient can immediately leave for work after the treatment.
* It enables reduction of fat cells, with no side effects like those of liposuction.
* Human metabolism destroys fat cells with cryo treatment.
* It does not need larger handle sizes because the body distributes the fat cells through the body, so application on a single area means application on the entire body.
* Traces may remain on the treated areas due to vacuum, which disappear within days.
* It is not recommended to take hot showers or go to SPA within the 14 hours following treatment.
* It is a permanent application, destruction of fat cells and elimination through the metabolism occurs within a certain period.
* 1 to 2 hours treatment is required on each area. 15 minutes for each suction area, then the area is changed.
* Every 20 days, for a period of 6 months (No further benefits for treatment every 10 days)
* Contact between skin and machine should be prevented through a special cloth during cryolipolysis treatment and during healing stage. This way, skin burns and false results are prevented. In case skin burns occur, fat cells are repaired together with the skin healing, which is contrary to the processes and purposes of treatment mentioned above.
* This is why we recommend you to use the special freezing cloth.
Other models provide CRYO -7 degrees products, while we offer -16 degrees; When in contact with 37 degrees skin temperature, -7 degrees become insufficient because the resulting temperature up to 4 degrees fail to freeze the fat cells.